How To Wash Your Wig
show / hide sidebar
- • We recommend washing your wig every 8 - 12 wears
- • Before washing your wig, gentley remove any tangles with a wide tooth comb
- • Hold your wig under cool running water
- • Gently apply wig shampoo to your wig ensuring that all hair is travelling in the same direction. Do not rub the hair as this may cause tangling
- • Rinse thoroughly with cool water until the water runs clear
- • Wrap your wig in a towel and gently pat dry
- • Gentley detangle any hairs using a wide tooth comb
- • Spray your wig with a conditioning spray keeping away from the base of the wig
- • Allow your wig to air dry naturally instead of blow drying to help maintain the integrity of the fibre.
Note: Only use wig care products specifically designed for synthetic hair. Visit our Wig Care Accessories range here.